How to Make Filled Chains with Pearls, Beads and More Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
You’ll love this if
- You want to create unique, personalized metal jewelry
- You like adding abstract designs, patterns, texture, and imagery to your designs
- You want to create stunning contrast in your metal jewelry components without having to solder
In this video, Noël Yovovich works with copper/silver bimetal, demonstrating how easy it is to etch away parts of the copper, leaving the silver untouched to create beautiful contrast. You’ll see how, with photocopier-transfer etching, designs can be created on paper and realized in copper and silver or other bimetals, using no specialized tools at all. The results are similar in appearance to the much more demanding techniques of pierced overlay or marriage of metals, but with better detail and greater ease!
Order your copy of Color Contrast Metal Etching Using Copper/Silver and Other Bimetals with Noël Yovovich today to:
- Learn how to etch copper/silver bimetal using a combination of ferric chloride and citric acid
- Learn how to transfer images to metal using acetate sheets or Press-n-Peel Blue transfer paper
- Discover how to use patinas to enhance your etched designs
Watch a preview of Color Contrast Metal Etching Using Copper/Silver and Other Bimetals with Noël Yovovich now:
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Video Download|