How to Create Jewelry using the Pencil Torch with Kate Richbourg
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are not comfortable using a large jewelry torch.
- You want to learn how to solder small projects with a torch that is easy to use.
- You want to make a personalized stamped jewelry tags.
As easy as writing!
Learn how to use a pencil torch for small soldering jobs.
"Are you afraid to use a jewelry torch? Is a jewelry torch something that you're not quite used to handling, but you really wish you could? Relax, sit back, and don't worry, I've got you covered!" –Kate Richbourg
Learn all the necessary steps for using a pencil torch with Kate in her video workshop Create Jewelry Using a Pencil Torch. First, she takes you through where to find the torch, safety precautions, and soldering setup. Then, learn how to fill the torch with a butane canister, light the flame, and get started! Watch as Kate demonstrates all of the steps needed to create jewelry tags from start to finish.
Download your copy of Create Jewelry Using a Pencil Torch with Kate Richbourg today to:
- Explore soldering and annealing with an accessible and easy-to-use torch!
- Learn the steps you need to know to make your own jumprings and loops for attaching your custom tags to any of your jewelry pieces.
- Discover expert tips that will make metal stamping a cinch!
- See how easy engraving can be at home when you have the right tools.
- Learn how to solder jumprings to engraved or stamped metal sheet as you make custom jewelry tags using a pencil torch.
- And much more!
About the Expert:
Kate Richbourg was raised on a small farm in Gilroy, California. As a child, she would spend hours stringing beads and creating her own jewelry. It was a phase she never quite outgrew. After completing college, while trying to get excited about the transition to a corporate career, Kate saw a want ad for a bead store and lost no time in applying. Soon she was teaching classes and writing articles that were published regularly in magazines. Want to learn more from Kate? Check out her other video downloads where she creates a variety of jewelry projects using different torch systems. Or, get all six videos on her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Soldered Jewelry with 6 Easy to Use Torches.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|