How to Color Titanium for Jewelry Video Download
Discover a new way to color your metal when you learn how to create bold colors on titanium and niobium metal sheet.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for a way to add a range of vibrant colors to your jewelry designs
- You want to expand your metalsmithing horizons by learning how to work with titanium and niobium.
Kick up the color
Learn how to heat and anodize titanium with Noël Yovovich
Discover why titanium is the "magic metal" with accomplished jewelry artist Noël Yovovich! Titanium is light, strong, and turns brilliant colors instantly when heated or anodized—something you will explore in depth during this fun video workshop. Learn both methods, plus how to get the most out of the process by using masking, grinding and brush-coloring to get the color you want, where you want it! Unlike anodized aluminum, the color comes from the metal itself without any actual pigment! It can then be incorporated into jewelry by any cold-joining method to add texture, color, even imagery to your jewelry creations. Amazing to watch and even more fun to try, you'll be creating heat-colored and anodized titanium jewelry in minutes!
Download your digital copy of How to Color Titanium for Jewelry today to:
- Learn how to saw, texture, and color titanium metal sheet.
- Discover a variety of cold-join methods for jewelry including wire wrapping.
- Create unique jewelry as you learn how to control your coloration by masking, texturing, and spot coloring.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Noël Yovovich is a full-time professional jewelry artist working in a wide variety of techniques, including metal clay as well as traditional metalsmithing, and innovative methods like titanium coloration. She loves teaching, both locally near her home in Evanston, Illinois, and across the country-- or outside it! A lifelong artist, Noël is also a potter, sculptor and painter, but has primarily focused on jewelry for the last 20+ years.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Loved it!
- Great video. Easy to follow. Can't wait to do some! (Posted on 10/25/2015)