Honeycomb Quilt Bracelet Beadwork Project
honeycombs that's transformed into a bracelet with a clever
magnetic clasp design.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This honeycomb creates a stylish bracelet! Stitch together three different colors of peanut beads into stylish hexagon shapes by combining peyote stitch and right-angle weave variation. With endless color options this is a must make bracelet!
- Opaque silver luster size 15° cylinder beads
- Opaque silver luster size 11° cylinder beads
- Opaque sage luster 4x2mm peanut beads
- Transparent sage luster 4x2mm peanut beads
- Plum luster 4x2mm peanut beads
- Peacock 5x2.5mm 2-hole seed beads
- 1 foil-back crystal 12mm crystal rivoli
- 1 silver 6x7mm magnetic clasp
- 2 sterling silver 6mm split rings
- Crystal 6 lb braided beading thread
- Size 10 beading needle
Originally Published: Beadwork October/November 2013
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|