Heliotrope Earrings Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Create beaded earrings that radiate like the sun. Two-hole seed beads radiate from a center round bead to form earring components. Substitute a matte round glass pearl for the 8mm round to create a vintage-style earring.
Finished Size: 1 7⁄8"
- 3 g metallic dark bronze size 15º seed beads (A)
- 2 g metallic dark bronze size 11º seed beads (B)
- 2 g hematite 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (C)
- 2 hematite 8mm rounds (D)
- 1 pair of antiqued copper 12×16mm
- lever-back ear wires
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Tools: Scissors, Size 11 beading needle
Technique: tubular right-angle weave, tubular peyote stitch, circular herringbone stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|