Hannah & Hallie Play Sets Crochet Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This set was inspired by Hannah and Hallie, who learned to crochet from Anastasia. They are allergic to many things, even metals used in buttons, so this set is designed with an elastic band. Their love of flowers and the outdoors was incorporated into this seamless top. Hallie is worked in crochet, and Hannah is a blend of knit and crochet. Both pants are worked from the bottom up in rounds, then joined together and worked to the waist.
Finished Size: Top: 21 ¼ (23, 25, 26 ¾)" chest circumference to fit size 2 (4, 6, 8). Garment shown is size 21 ¼" modeled with 0" ease. See pattern for complete listing of knit and crochet versions.
Gauge: Crochet: 18 sts and 10 rows = 4" in ldc with smaller hook. Knit: 22 sts and 32 rows = 4" in St st.
Needles: Size 6 (4 mm) circular and double-pointed (dpn). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge. HOOK Sizes G/6 (4.25 mm), F/5 (3.75 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Stitch markers (m); stitch holders; yarn needle; one 5/8" button; 20 (21, 22, 23)" of ¾" wide elastic; sewing needle and thread.
Yarn: Berroco Comfort DK (50% superfine nylon, 50% superfine acrylic; 178 yd [165 m]/1¾ oz [50 g]; ): #2740 seedling (green; MC1), 4 (4, 5, 5) skeins; #2722 purple (MC2), 4 (4, 5, 5) skeins; #2719 sunshine (yellow; CC1), 1 skein; #2706 limone (cream; CC2) 1 s
Yarn Weight: #3 - Light
Originally Published: Interweave Crochet, Spring 2011
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- Simple, fun and lovely!
- I was first attracted by this pattern because it looked fresh and different from the run of the mill children's outfits. I was not disappointed at all. The pattern was clear and easy to understand, and the results were adorable! There is a lot of room for playing with the pattern, using different embellishments- follow your imagination and have fun with it. (Posted on 4/24/2012)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org