Handspun Fiber Friends to Knit and Crochet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Spin Off Presents: Handspun Fiber Friends to Knit and Crochet eBook
The Handspun Fiber Friends to Knit and Crochet eBook honors fiber suppliers from the animal kingdom who make the hobby of spinning possible! The 8 easy-to-make and fun-to-create projects in this eBook aren't just for looks; they also offer skill-building and stash-busting opportunities. Create cozy mittens in a variety of natural wool colors, explore drafting and wet-felting projects to try with kids, and so much more!
From puppets and mittens to ponchos and sweaters, this eBook offers 8 great projects including:
- Estonian Hand Puppets by Anu Kotli and Carol H. Rhoades
- Moth Mittens by Sarah Anderson
- Sheepy Mittens by Amy King
- Andean Alpaca Poncho by Kaye D. Collins
- Wensley and Dale by Michelle Green
- Llama Pullover by Marianne Isager
- Pop-Pom Bunny by Mary Ellen Nichols
- Spider Hat by Nancy Roberts
Join us in saying thank you to all of our fiber friends and download your copy of Handspun Fiber Friends to Knit and Crochet today!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
- Really sweet projects
- Handspun Fiber Friends is a project book of really cute projects. The puppets are so sweet, and the other projects are darling -- speaking from a grandma's perspective. The variety of projects is wonderful for an e-book with few pages. The instructions seem to be clearly written, although I have not attempted to knit anything from the book. I think it is well worth the price. (Posted on 8/13/2015)