Handpainted Warp Scarf kit in Autumn
How would you like to weave a beautiful Tencel scarf with a handpainted warp? In this kit, you will receive all the yarn you need to create an autumn colorway scarf!
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $69.99
Handpainted Warp Scarf Kit in Autumn
Included in this kit:
- Handwoven May/June 2013, Digital Edition
- Handpainted warp scarf kit in Autumn
- Handpainted warp in 5/2 Tencel - 576 yd
- Matching hand-dyed weft in 10/2 Tencel - 192 yd
- With this kit, you get a beautiful, handpainted Tencel warp. Handpainted warps let you weave scarves with interesting color effects. Also, because the warp comes pre-handpainted you get the benefits of a handpainted warp without the mess of dyes and chemicals.
- Weave a soft and silky Tencel scarf.
- Choose from either an 8-shaft or 4-shaft draft option for the scarves.
Check out the amazing color effects of this handpainted Tencel warp! In just a matter of time, weavers can create their own colorful scarf.
Weavers of any level can weave up something wonderful this stunning, handpainted Tencel warp! After all, handpainted warps let you weave scarves with breathtaking color effects. The best part about this kit? Because the warp comes pre-handpainted, you can enjoy the benefits of a handpainted warp without having to mess with dyes and other chemicals. Weavers can also take advantage of 8-shaft and 4-shaft draft options for the scarves. Whether you choose the blue or autumn colorway, discover how to weave the incredibly soft and silky Tencel scarf! Then move on to this issue of Handwoven for 11 more weaving projects!
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Well Designed - Easy to Weave!
- Nicely put together kit with a beautiful hand dyed pre-wound warp. Very easy to follow instructions. I was able to warp and weave the project in just 2 days (over a weekend). There were 2 reasons I didn't give this 5 Stars.... 1) the colors were much more muted than the kits picture I ordered from. Still very pretty however. 2) I didn't have quite enough weft yarn to make the length as stated. I came out about 9 inches short. Over all, I am happy with the scarf. The finished fabric is wonderful and if you haven't used Tencel before you should, shiny with a great hand when woven, like real silk! (Posted on 10/26/2016)