Handcrafted Jewelry, 2011 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Now available for download!
Mixed-media jewelry . . . WHAT IS THAT? You've seen those jaw-dropping jewelry pieces created with fabric, resin, polymer clay, enamel, wood, and other fun and funky materials, right? . . . Well, that's mixed media for you! And mixing up your materials is all the rage!
Need a little spice in your life? Look no further. Mixed media (and Handcrafted Jewelry 2011) is all you've been waiting for and more. Discover 22 brand-new jewelry designs using simple techniques and fabulous materials! With step-by-step photos and easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be making jewelry that will stand out in no time!
Handcrafted Jewelry 2011 is packed with projects to spark that your own creativity. Give your jewelry a story! Make your jewelry one-of-a-kind and incorporate pictures, definitions, poems--the possibilities are endless! You know you want to leave everyone wondering, "What's the story behind that necklace?"
Download your copy of this mixed-media resource today to:
- Discover great tips, techniques, and projects from some of the best in the business: Denise Yezbak Moore, Andrew Thornton, Candie Copper, Jess Italia Lincoln, Kristal Wick, and many more!
- Turn your special saved items, fabrics, and pieces into incredible works of art.
- Make it stick! Get the 411 on adhesives for jewelry designers from Molly Schaller.
- Create your own tiny birdhouse pendantwith your favorite paper memorabilia.
- Tell your personal storyand use all your meaningful favorite finds in your jewelry with tips on the best found objects.
- And so much more!
Mix it up with 22 brand-new projects. We'll show you what mixed media is all about, and we bet you fall in love. Actually, we know you will!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org