Half Chevrons Earrings Bracelet Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
I am in love with the chevron trend that has swept both fashion and home décor as of late. I designed these earrings to bring a bit of that trend into my jewelry wardrobe. I used lots of fun bright colors and split the chevron in half, one point for each side of the earrings, to add some interest. Grab your favorite colors of colored copper wire and add a pair to your repertoire!
Tools and Supplies:
- 22-gauge colored copper wire, 16" each of 4 different colors*
- 24-gauge colored copper wire, 10" each of 4 different colors**
- 20-gauge silver-filled wire, 74"
- 18-gauge silver-filled wire, 6 1/2"
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Nylon mallet
- Bench block
- Coiling tool with 1mm and 3mm mandrels
- Flush cutters
- Liver of sulfur (optional)
- Polishing cloths
- Rotary tumbler
- Stainless steel mixed shot
- Dishwashing liquid for tumbling
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire, April/May 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|