Golden Pennant Necklace Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This necklace design combines basic brick stitch with hex-cut seed beads for an ultra-chic, eye-catching necklace.
Finished Size: 21"
- 1 g copper-lined crystal size 15° cylinder beads (A)
- 5 g metallic 18k gold-plated size 15° hex-cut cylinder beads (B)
- 2 rose gold 2X 3mm crystal bicones
- 18½" of rose gold–plated 1.5×2mm unsoldered oval chain
- 1 rose gold–filled 5×9mm lobster clasp
- 1 rose gold–filled 4mm jump ring
- 4" of rose gold–plated 24-gauge craft wire
- Gold nylon beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 12 beading needles, Wire cutters, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers, Round-nose pliers
Technique: brick stitch, ladder stitch, wireworking
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|