Georgian Jewels Necklace
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Weave a chain of linked bezels surrounding jewel-toned seed beads for a simple, stylish design that's as elegant as the eighteenth-century garnet necklace that inspired it. Use the right-angle weave to form the chain body and combine tubular right-angle weave with tubular peyote stitch to form the first bezel. Make this luxurious necklace.Finished Size: 16¼"
- metallic bright gold size 15° Japanese seed beads
- metallic bright gold size 11° Japanese seed beads
- transparent red size 6° Japanese seed beads
- brass 6mm jump rings
- brass 10x22mm hook-and-eye clasp
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: right-angle weave, tubular peyote stitch, picot
Originally Published: Beadwork December/January 2014/2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|