Geometry Bracelet Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This dazzling geometric bracelet is simply a spiral opened, flattened, and embellished. Change the look with any kind of wire and your favorite beads.
- 16-gauge wire, approx. 6'
- 26-gauge wire, 8'
- 3-4mm rondelles, 54 (+/- depending on bracelet length)
- Bail-making pliers: 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 6mm
- Round-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Rubber bench block
- Acrylic or rawhide hammer
- Bracelet mandrel or soup can
- 5/8-1/2" diameter mandrel
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|