Gemini Leather Bracelet Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Quickly assemble beaded beads using two different colors of twin beads on leather cord. Large-hole pearls and antiqued copper findings lend to this unique and casual bracelet.
Finished Size: 7 5⁄8"
- 1 g opaque turquoise size 11° seed beads (A)
- 1 g matte black iris size 11° seed beads (B)
- 6 g green iris 5×3mm 2-hole seed beads (C)
- 4 g jet dark teal 5×3mm 2-hole seed beads (D)
- 11 peacock gray 10mm large-hole (2.5mm) potato pearls
- 42" of distressed brown 1.5mm leather cord
- 2 antiqued copper 8×13mm decorative end caps with loops
- 2 antiqued copper 8mm 18-gauge jump rings
- 1 antiqued copper 25mm decorative toggle clasp
- Moss green 10 lb braided beading thread
- Clear industrial adhesive
Tools: Scissors, Size 10 beading needle, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: tubular peyote stitch, stringing
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|