Fused & Woven Rings with Janice Berkebile
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for a ring design that makes a statement!
- You want to make jewelry at your kitchen table using basic metalsmithing techniques.
- You've been searching for a project that will take your wire-wrapping skills to the next level.
Create woven, forged, and fused rings!
Take wire-wrapping to a whole other dimension! Join instructor, author, and metal artist Janice Berkebile in this video download where she will teach you how to dap silver pod shapes, make a ring armature, and then weave all of the pieces together to create a truly unique cocktail ring. This ring project is perfect for new jewelry-makers wanting to get more comfortable with basic techniques including forging, fusing, and wire-weaving. It is also great for seasoned metalsmiths who are looking for jewelry projects that embody an organic and freeform design.
Instantly download your copy of Fused & Woven Rings with Janice Berkebile today to:
- Use a few basic metalsmithing techniques to create a unique ring you can't wait to show off.
- Follow along with Janice as she walks you through all of the steps from fusing and forging do dapping and weaving.
- Reconstitute scrap metal when you fuse the bits and pieces together and then forge the new metal sphere into sheet metal.
- Discover a bold silver ring project that embraces freeform design and will create a one-of-a-kind piece every time.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|