From Wool to Waulking: Spinning Wool and Creating Cloth with Norman Kennedy DVD
The History! The Stories! The Techniques!
Join Norman Kennedy in an enthralling
workshop about spinning, weaving, and waulking
- A Rare Gem...
- Norman Kennedy is a gem, a great teacher, and story teller. The way Norman imparts his information he is a caretaker of, in the few (too few, but I thank Interweave for them) videos Interweave has of him, is just like your sitting, and chatting with an old friend. Oh, and the stories and songs...I could listen to over, and over again, and never tire. I thank Interweave once again for helping preserve Norman Kennedy's vast knowledge of the fiber arts, and the wealth of his heritage.... (Posted on 2/10/2015)
- Norman Kennedy is such a delightful, charming host and teacher in these videos. He has been doing the crafts he loves all his life and it shows. Love all of his videos. (Posted on 1/19/2015)
- Amazing DVD!!!
- It was like a walk through time with generations of Wool Handlers,and Spinners told with the brogh that brings back the homeness of,"starting times" (Posted on 12/22/2014)
- saw at guild member's home and had to have one of my own.
- i'm ready for a road trip to see him........ (Posted on 4/7/2014)
- great video
- I love the way he tells stories. You feel like your grandfather is teaching you to spin. I would love to spend a week learning from him. (Posted on 3/10/2014)
- Delightful and Informative
- How I wish I could have learned from this Master. Buying this DVD was the closest I could get and I learned so much that I have already seen improvement in my spinning. I understand spinning so much better now and only wish I could sit with Norman and watch him work. I can, for hours, by reviewing this DVD over and over. (Posted on 1/10/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org