Fringe, Glorious Fringe! Techniques for Creating Stunning Beaded Fringe
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Beaded fringe embellishes and provides movement in stunning ways to beaded creations. There are many types of fringe, each with its own keys to successful execution and design. Though many projects include fringe, instructions typically only show the thread path and you are left to your own devices to trouble-shoot and perfect. Understanding fringe construction will improve your projects and understanding fringe design will help you add fringe to any design you may desire.
Join Jamie Cloud Eakin for her web seminar that will cover everything you need to know about designing beautiful beaded jewelry with fringe! Start with the basics including bead sizes and types and thread alternatives. Focusing specifically on Standard, Loop, Twisted and Branch fringe, each will be illustrated describing how to stitch the technique successfully. We'll include variations for each type and design considerations.
Jamie is a best-selling beading book author recognized particularly for clear instructions. Her experience in beading and design has helped her win many awards.
In this web seminar you will learn:
- Important techniques for creating the four most popular types of fringe.
- Helpful tips for troubleshooting fringe construction problems.
- Design considerations for adding fringe to your own beading projects.
- Techniques for adding fringe to various beadwork edges.
- And so much more!
Jamie Cloud Eakin has been a professional bead artist and teacher for over two decades, and she sells her work in galleries across North America. She is the author of books on bead embroidery: Beading with Cabochons, Dimensional Bead Embroidery and Bead Embroidery Jewelry Projects. Other books include Bugle Bead Bonanza and the recently published Bead Play with Fringe Techniques, Design and Projects. Jamie lives in Modesto, California. Her website is www.StudioJamie.com.
Who will benefit:
- Beaders who want to create fringe with confidence.
- Beaders seeking to create more successful fringe.
- Beaders that love movement in their beaded creations.
- Beaders who want to improve their technique for fringe work.
- Beaders who want to learn new fringe techniques.
- Designers who want to add fringe to their beading projects.
- Beaders who want to add their own personal touch to projects.
- Beaders who want to expand their beading knowledge.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Jaime Cloud Eakin|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|