This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Whimsical and smooth-flowing, this beautiful Joel Dewberryinspired dress can be made from voile, lightweight cotton, silk, taffeta, satin, or organza, and in solids, prints, patterns, or florals. Each layer of petals and panels blossoms, showing the beauty of the fabric.
Finished Size: Women's Size 2-16
- Main Bodice: ½ yd, 45"
- Main Petals: Nine fabrics in coordinating colors, 45" (see yields for yardage)
- Main Skirt: 37/8 yd all the same fabric, 45"
- Lining: 4 yd lining fabric, 45"
- Center Front Bodice (A)
- Side Front Bodice (B)
- Center Back Bodice (C)
- Side Back Bodice (D)
- Center Front Skirt Panel (E)
- Center Back Skirt Panel (F)
- Left Front Skirt Panel (G)
- Right Front Skirt Panel (H)
- Left Back Skirt Panel (I)
- Right Back Skirt Panel (J)
- Right and Left Bottom Petal (K)
- Right and Left Middle Petal (L)
- Right Top Petal (M)
- Left Top Petal (N)
- 14 yd 20" Fusible Interfacing for Bodice
- One 18" invisible zipper
- One hook and eye closure
- Dritz Featherlite Boning
- Netting (optional)
Originally Published:Stitch, Summer 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|