Flowerpots Bracelet Bead Kits
Stitch Cindy Holsclaw 's bracelet project from the 2015 February March issue of Beadwork magazine with this exclusive bead kit ! Use two -hole beads to create your own "pots" for miniature beaded flowers, and then connect them for a super -cute bracelet that blooms with color.
Bead kit includes:
- Matte metallic patina size 15° seed beads
- Matte metallic patina size 11° seed beads
- Milky green 4x2mm peanut beads
- Matte metallic patina 5x2.5mm Japanese flat 2 -hole half -squares
- Matte metallic patina 5mm Japanese flat 2-hole squares
- 2.5x6mm Rizos in peach, milky pink, lilac, and baby blue
- 1 silver 12mm floral box clasp
- Instructional project PDF attached to the confirmation email
NOTE: Bead kit does not include thread or beading needle.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Wonderful Project!
- I am loving this kit! I am just past being a beginner and I am pleasantly surprised that I can do this. Can't wait to complete the bracelet and show it off at Easter! (Posted on 3/9/2015)