Flirty Pearls Earrings Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Practice your chasing hammer and butane torch skills with these easily customizable metal earrings that feel terrific when worn.
- 12-gauge round, dead soft sterling silver wire, 2"
- 20-gauge round, dead soft sterling silver wire, 15"
- 18-gauge round, dead soft sterling silver wire, 6.5"
- 24-gauge round, dead soft sterling silver wire, 20"
- 4mm round peacock pearls, 10
- Ear wires, 2
Tools: Stepped round- and chain-nose wire-wrapping pliers, round-nose pliers, chain-nose pliers, flat-nose pliers, torch, quenching bowl, chasing hammer, rawhide hammer, steel bench block, 1.25mm hole punch, fine-tipped Sharpie marker, liver of sulfur, 0000 steel wool, tumbler with stainless steel shot, dishwashing soap (such as Dawn), tweezers, flush cutters, ruler, files; OPTIONAL: baking soda, copper tongs, pickle, stamps, rough sandpaper, metal screen
Technique: Wirework, hammering, metal stamping, torchwork
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, August/September 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Project Download|