This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This geometric necklace combines four types of shaped beads, including SuperDuos, O beads, Khéops par Puca triangles, and Silky beads for a soft draped collar.
Finished Size: 17"
- 2 g antiqued bronze size 15° seed beads
- 5 g matte transparent brown size 11° seed beads
- 2 g matte beige topaz 3.8×1mm O beads
- 8 g matte copper 5×2.5mm two-hole SuperDuos
- 2 g jet bronze 5×2.5mm SuperUnos
- 24 crystal Picasso 6mm Czech flat 2-hole squares
- 72 silver luster green 1.5×2mm crystal rondelles
- 47 dark bronze 4mm fire-polished rounds
- 25 green Picasso 8mm pressed-glass rounds
- 1 antiqued copper 17mm toggle clasp
- 7½" of antiqued copper 10×13mm unsoldered oval chain
- Smoke 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
- Size 10 beading needle
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: right-angle weave, netting, fringe, picot
Originally Published: Beadwork, August/September 2015
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Barbara Falkowitz and Amy Haftkowycz|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|