Flashes of Brilliance Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to combine mixed-media elements and resin with beautiful bezels.
- You want to explore easy resin techniques, a must-have skill for any contemporary jewelry artist.
- You want to create one-of-a-kind jewelry designs with an artisan look.
Join expert artist Erin Prais-Hintz for her video workshop that will teach you how to turn simple metal bezels into beautiful faux gemstones using mixed media supplies! With detailed product recommendations and complete steps, learn how to use paint, powdered pigment, glitter, and mica flakes to form bezeled faux gemstones. Erin also shares her unique technique for using crushed stones and resin to imitate stone inlay. The beautiful statement jewelry you-'ll create with these brilliant bezels will definitely make you stand out in a crowd!
Order or instantly download your copy of Flashes of Brilliance today to:
- Discover valuable information about epoxy resin so you can make the right choice for your studio and projects.
- Get helpful tips for fixing any mistakes and avoiding them in your studio.
- See the technique in action and learn how to layer colors for a beautiful design.
- Be inspired to experiment using other mixed media materials to create your own statement jewelry.
- And much more!
About the Artist:
Erin Prais-Hintz is a creator, inspirationalist, encourager, and connector. She loves to create something from nothing, believes that inspiration is everywhere, knows that potential and possibility are powerful allies, and lives to bring people together to share a common thread. Erin is a color addict with a passion for storytelling who designs one-of-a-kind wearable treasures for her company Tesori Trovati Jewelry. Erin has been featured in dozens of publications, including Jewelry Stringing; Bead Trends; BeadStyle; 101 Bracelets, Necklaces & Earrings; Bead It Today; Bead Soup; and Unexpected Findings among others. Follow Erin-'s creative journey on her blog, www.treasures-found.blogspot.com, or find her handmade treasures at www.tesoritrovati.com or at Gallery Q (www.qartists.com), where she is a proud exhibiting member. Erin calls Stevens Point, Wisconsin, home with her high school sweetheart and two amazing kids.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- I loved it.
- For anyone interested in working with Resin this is an excellent video to watch. Lots of good information on products and techniques. It will make a good addition to my video library. (Posted on 2/4/2016)