Flamenco Flourish Earrings Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The embellishments on these simpleto- make earrings are reminiscent of Spanish-flair flamenco dancers. This is a wonderful project for beaders of all levels.
Finished Size: 7 5⁄8"
- 0.5 g metallic gold iris size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 0.5 g metallic gold iris size 11° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 3 g brown iris 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (C)
- 4 crystal dorado 2X 3mm crystal bicones (D)
- 12 crystal dorado 2X 4mm crystal bicones (E)
- 2 jet sliperit 12mm 2-hole bead studs (F)
- 2 marea peacock–coated gold 5×16mm
- 2-hole pressed-glass daggers (G)
- 24 hybrid magic orchid 3.4mm Japanese drops (H)
- 1 pair of antiqued brass 10×15mm lever-back ear wires
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 12 beading needle
Technique: two-needle right-angle weave variation, peyote stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|