This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This delicate, feathery bracelet, reminiscent of the flamenco dresses traditionally worn in Spain, is made using two-drop hubble stitch, a new technique developed by Melanie de Miguel.
Finished Size: 7"
- 3 g Ceylon banana cream size 11° Japanese seed beads
- 3 g Ceylon peach blush size 11° Japanese seed beads
- 4 g Ceylon tomato soup size 11° Japanese seed beads
- 2 g pastel light coral 5×2.5mm 2-hole SuperDuos
- 1 gold 8×14mm round magnetic clasp
- Crystal 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Originally Published: Beadwork, June/July 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- very pretty
- l like the light look of these bracelets. (Posted on 9/1/2016)