Finishing Touches for Beadwork with Melinda Barta Download in HD
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
A flawless finish every time!
Melinda’s back with 35 embellishment techniques
Join Beadwork magazine Editor Melinda Barta for this instructional DVD workshop detailing the best finishes for your beaded jewelry designs. From embellishing with fringe and picots, to working stitch in the ditch, learn how these stitches can give your beaded patterns a truly professional finishing touch.
Learn the ins and outs of the how to stitch lovely accents perfect for any beaded jewelry design. Then, explore how to incorporate it with your favorite stitches including peyote stitch, herringbone, and more. Take your jewelry projects to the next level as you discover countless uses for these versatile techniques in your beaded jewelry projects. With detailed thread path diagrams, up-close shots, material lists, and more, Melinda gives you all the information you need to successfully recreate the techniques at home.
Order your copy of this technique workshop DVD today to:
- Learn these bead stitches quickly and easily with Melinda’s expert guidance.
- Discover great embellishment stitches including picots, fringe, bubble, leaf, rope, and more.
- Skip the guesswork with up-close shots, thread path diagrams, material lists, and more.
- See the techniques in action with dozens of inspiring examples of finished beadwork.
- Learn the stitches you need to know to create lovely professional beaded jewelry designs that go above and beyond.
- And much more!
Don’t miss out on this technique workshop DVD that has all the finishing stitches to help your beadwork stand out! Flawlessly finish your designs with Melinda’s expert tips and tricks you won’t want to miss.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||High Definition Video Download|
|File/Trim Size||3.32 GB|
- Rather disappointed
- Im a Melinda Barta Fan. In fact I have her Peyote, Herringbone, Clasp, Bezel and her Working with Shaped Beads. But this Finishing Touches for Beadwork was just a true let down. Yes she talks about loops and shows you how to do them, but the picot has been done over and over again. I was hoping for some more groundbreaking stuff. What I would really like to see with these purchases, is go thru a project from beginning to end. Now that I would like to see. Finishing Touches was just a little different. Please don't disappoint again, make a 5- 10 project video where we have to follow along using whatever beads we have at home, and or sell it with the kits. (Posted on 12/9/2013)