Fine Art Wire Weaving eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $18.62
Take your wire wrapping skills to fine art status!
Join award-winning author Sarah Thompson in the beautiful pages of Fine Art Wire Weaving, where she shares the secrets to creating captivating woven wire jewelry. The designs are nothing short of spectacular and with Sarah's step-by-step guidance you, too can create these artful designs.
In Fine Art Wire Weaving eBook, you'll explore working with super-fine wires (28 gauge - 30 gauge) to create 20 delicate, sophisticated pieces with a "wow" factor that's easier than it looks thanks to expert instruction. Using techniques in layering, symmetry, and dimensional shaping, you'll come away with a strong foundation in wire working, allowing you to create your own one-of-a-kind pieces. Paired with beautiful, full-color photography, you'll not only learn how to work with these fine wires successfully, but what to do when one of your projects goes awry as well. Everything you need to know about creating stunning wire jewelry designs is in here!
Download your copy of Fine Art Wire Weaving today!
About the Author:
Sarah Thompson took Best in Show and Best in Wirework in the 2014 Bead Dreams Competition with jewelry she created by using techniques in Fine Art Wire Weaving! She teaches at local bead stores in Spokane and Seattle and thoroughly enjoys sharing her craft with others.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Not for the beginner wire weaver
- The projects in this book are beautiful, and really what drew me to this book. However because of the limited pictures accompanying the tutorials, and the way in which they are written, it is often difficult to accomplish the same results unless you have more advanced wire work experience. (Posted on 10/20/2015)
- Something new
Provides a wonderful insight into new designs and techniques; as oppose to, the numerous books that I've purchased that repeat/ rotate the same exact thing under a different name.
I would not recommend this book to someone new to weaving.
The written directions needed to be a bit more concise & in some cases more pictures would have been lovely. However, as I do not wish to replicate the pieces presented - but rather, use this book as a reference point, it will serve my purpose.
(Posted on 10/9/2015)
- Nice book to accompany Craftsy class
- Received this book after having viewed Sara's Craftsey class. This book is a nice book to have to go with her class. I completed the adjustable ring and it turned out awesome. As the other reviewer stated this book is really not for a novice and I do think some of the directions on the various stitches could have been written a bit more clearer. If I did not have the video classes I would have struggled more. Overall a very nice book with some beautiful projects! (Posted on 9/3/2015)
- Great for the intermediate wire weaver wanting to increase their skill se
I love the style of jewellery that Sarah creates.
Sarah's writing style is very conversational and she includes tips and tricks Sarah and variations for the projects in the book. I enjoyed her writing very much.
I would recommend this book to any intermediate/ advanced wire workers who have some weaving experience and want to step up their skill set. I think it might scare off beginners by overwhelming them with techniques and only limited photos accommpanying the text.
(Posted on 8/31/2015)