Fine Art Wire Weaving
Take your wire wrapping skills to fine art status!
Join award-winning author Sarah Thompson in the beautiful pages of Fine Art Wire Weaving, where she shares the secrets to creating captivating woven wire jewelry. The designs are nothing short of spectacular and with Sarah's step-by-step guidance you, too can create these artful designs.
In Fine Art Wire Weaving eBook, you'll explore working with super-fine wires (28 gauge - 30 gauge) to create 20 delicate, sophisticated pieces with a "wow" factor that's easier than it looks thanks to expert instruction. Using techniques in layering, symmetry, and dimensional shaping, you'll come away with a strong foundation in wire working, allowing you to create your own one-of-a-kind pieces. Paired with beautiful, full-color photography, you'll not only learn how to work with these fine wires successfully, but what to do when one of your projects goes awry as well. Everything you need to know about creating stunning wire jewelry designs is in here!
Download your copy of Fine Art Wire Weaving today!
About the Author:
Sarah Thompson took Best in Show and Best in Wirework in the 2014 Bead Dreams Competition with jewelry she created by using techniques in Fine Art Wire Weaving! She teaches at local bead stores in Spokane and Seattle and thoroughly enjoys sharing her craft with others.
|Number Of Pages||176|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- This book is everything I was looking for and more!
- This book is great for someone who is a beginner to the art of wire weaving and moves to the intermediate level. The instructions are clear and the pictures are there to help for those who are visual learners. And I'm really excited about the number of beautiful and unique projects included! I can't wait to try them all! (Posted on 7/4/2016)
- A good book for both beginners and more advanced students of wire weaving
- A very well laid out book with easy to follow comprehensive step by step instructions and accompanying images, and loads of useful information. Even if you've never attempted wire weaving before, you will be able to master the techniques and the projects. So why have I only given it four stars? I was expecting to see more in the way of weave types, but the book only covers the two basic weaves - soumak and figure of eight. I already knew these weaves, so the book was a bit disappointing in that respect. However, I did still learn a few things I didn't know before so my money wasn't totally wasted. :) (Posted on 1/19/2016)
- Lovely book, great photos!
- Love this book and love the many designs, especially the fact that after a bit of practise I can alter these designs to be more like my own design ideas. Practise really does help, and to use the cheaper copper wire at first, rather than sterling, leaves me free to experiment. I consider myself to be at least intermediate in wire working skills, but there are beginner weaving designs as well as intermediate and advanced. (Posted on 9/8/2015)
- Great Wire Weaving Book!
- The projects in this book are great intermediate to advanced wire weaving. Can't wait to try them all. (Posted on 9/2/2015)