Filet Cocoon Sweater Inspired by William Morris Kit
Create this lovely, lightweight sweater using three skeins of Kristin Omdahl’s scrumptious Be So Sporty Bamboo yarn in Pure Gold! Perfect for any weather, the bamboo provides warmth and coolness to keep you comfortable!
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $77.99
Filet Cocoon Sweater Inspired by William Morris KitIncluded in this kit:
- Three skeins of Kristin Omdahl's Be So Sporty Bamboo yarn in Pure Gold
- Vintage Crochet, print magazine
- The sweater is one large triangle. Joining the points of the triangle together and a simple edging transform the design from vintage shawl to modern cocoon sweater.
- Using bamboo instead of the traditional cotton makes the fabric move in a way cotton never could. The bamboo gives the wearer a feeling of both warmth and coolness that makes it perfect for any climate.
- In Vintage Crochet, a special publication from Interweave's PieceWork magazine, you'll find a different take on the wonderful world of crochet. We open with history, a section with feature articles that delve into crochet's past, to set the stage for the spectacular projects, which are arranged in four sections—Town & Country, Accoutrements, At Home, and The Younger Set. Among the techniques are Irish, filet, hairpin, tapestry, and Tunisian crochet.
Create this irresistible sweater inspired by one of William Morris’s most well-known designs—Strawberry Thief. It's sure to become a staple in your wardrobe!
Designer Robyn Chacula drew inspiration from one of William Morris's most well-known designs – Strawberry Thief – for the back filet panel on this sophisticated sweater. Just crochet one large triangle! You will see how joining the points of the triangle together and adding a simple edging transform this simple shape into a chic sweater. The included copy of Vintage Crochet delves into crochet's rich history and includes spectacular projects, providing a fresh and modern interpretation of vintage and traditional crochet techniques. Enjoy sections on Town & Country, Accoutrements, At Home and The Younger Set.
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|