Fiesta Bonefish Pendant Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The designer made a visit to Cherry Tree Beads and was invited to check out a new shipment of manmade sea glass beads. When she came across the peacock fishbone beads and then the peacock sea glass pendants, the inspiration for Fiesta Bonefish was born.
- 20-gauge silver-plated wire, 20"
- Peacock sea glass fishbone beads, 1 strand
- Peacock sea glass pendant, 1 package
- 6mm round sea glass beads: yellow, royal blue, tangerine, red, peridot; 1 strand each
- 4mm round sea glass beads: yellow, royal blue, tangerine, mint green, red, peridot; 1 strand each
- 8mm silver-plated daisy spacers, 8
- 24-gauge 1 1/2" balled head pins, 14
- 6mm 18-gauge jump rings, 2
- 5mm 20-gauge jump rings, 4
- 12mm 18-gauge jump ring, 1
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry August/September 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|