Field of Flowers Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
This blanket pattern was inspired by the breathtaking Filoli Gardens near San Francisco. Bring these colorful gardens into your home with this easy, timeless crochet pattern for baby.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This blanket was inspired by the breathtaking Filoli Gardens near San Francisco. The flowers there are planted according to their blooming season, so visitors can see beautiful blossoms all year round. Bring these colorful gardens into your home with this easy, timeless design.
Skill level: Easy
• 2 skeins Baby by TLC, 100% acrylic, (490 yds/170g) in color 5011 White (A)
• 1 skein Simply Soft by Caron International, 100% acrylic (315 yds/170g) in color 9607 Limelight (B)
• 1 skein Baby by TLC, 100% acrylic, (490 yds/170g) in each of colors 5545 Powder Lilac (C), 5737 Powder Pink (D), 5935 Clear Blue (G)
• 1 skein Baby TLC by Red Heart, 100% acrylic, (242 yds/113g) in color 5950 Miami (H)
• 1 skein Simply Soft Light by Caron International, 100% acrylic (330 yds/85g) in each of colors 0010 Pansy (E), 0007 Capri (F)
• U.S. size G-6 (4mm) crochet hook, or size required for gauge
• Stitch markers
• Yarn needle
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Mary C. Pueschner|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|