Fiber Art Cuffs, Necklaces, & Brooches eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to create fiber art jewelry that showcases your artistic skills.
- You are looking for unique accessories to make and wear.
- You want to make a dent in your fabric stash as you make gorgeous jewelry pieces for yourself and your friends.
Combine a passion for fiber with a love of unique accessories!
What could be better than uniting one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces with a love of fiber art? The editors of Quilting Arts magazine have collected a wide variety of fiber jewelry projects with this question in mind to create Fiber Art Cuffs, Necklaces & Brooches: Gorgeous Jewelry for Any Wardrobe. Let your favorite fabric take center stage in a Casual Cuff, repurpose sari silk as you create a Bang, Bang Bangle, and make a statement that is comfortable and lightweight with Fiber Jewelry. Your creativity will soar with the fun and fibrous projects within the pages of this project collection eBook!
Download your copy of Fiber Art Cuffs, Necklaces & Brooches today to:
- Discover jewelry projects designed by your favorite fiber artists including Carrie Bloomston, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Beverly Woodard, and more.
- Be inspired by 7 bracelet designs, 2 brooch patterns, and 1 stitched statement necklace that are sure to make a splash!
- Explore a wide variety of techniques including embroidery, fabric collage, and image transfer.
- Let your creativity run wild! Every project can be modified to suit different styles and tastes so the possibilities are truly unlimited.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- stylish unique necklace
- I concur with the description. The project is appealing, stylish and unique and has potential for an additional personal touch. The instructions are clearly written backed up with illustrations. The larger picture gives a good idea about the complexity of the project. Thanks to the artist for the inspiration. (Posted on 6/20/2015)
- Stylish cuffs
- I concur with the descriptions. The projects are appealing, stylish and unique and more so with the addition of a personal touch. The instructions are clearly written backed up with illustrations.The cover gives a good idea of the content. (Posted on 2/15/2015)