Felt Trees Trio Sewing Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Decorate a table or mantel with a trio of freestanding trees made with boiled wool felt. Embellish them with couched yarn and pom-poms as shown or use your imagination and trim the trees with hand or machine embroidery, buttons, or appliqués.
Finished Size: Large tree: 19" (48.5 cm) tall; medium tree: 17" (43 cm) tall; small tree: 15" (38 cm) tall with stands
Required Materials (for set of 3):
- 1/4 yd (22.9 cm) each of 3 shades of 36" (91.5 cm) wide green wool felt for trees (Main; shown: greens)
- 9" x 12" (23 x 30.5 cm) piece of contrasting wool felt for stars (Contrast; shown: yellow)
- Nubby yarn for garland (shown: red)
- 1/2 yd (45.8 cm) each of 3 colors of mini ball fringe (shown: red, green, and white)
- 1 yd (91.5 cm) of 1/4" (6 mm) wide grosgrain ribbon (shown: red)
- Polyester fiberfill
- Matching all-purpose threads (shown: green, red, and yellow)
- Size 5 pearl cotton or Pearl Crown rayon (shown: red)
- Crewel (embroidery) needle
- Handsewing needle
- About thirty-eight 13 mm (1/2") round buttons (shown: orange and yellow; fabric/craft stores often sell bags of mixed buttons)
- Permanent fabric adhesive
- 1/4" x 36" (6 mm x 91.5 cm) wood dowel
- Three 4" (10 cm) diameter circular wood plaques
- Wood stain (optional for staining dowel and plaques)
- Drill with 1/4" (6 mm) bit
- Saw (or have dowel cut for you at hardware store)
- Tumble dryer
- Wood glue (optional)
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- Just Great, except when the cat gets one.
- I made these and the cat got one. (Posted on 1/5/2015)
- Simple instructions.
- I haven't made these as of yet. But when I do I will make sure to submit a review. (Posted on 1/5/2015)