Felt Circles Tree Skirt Sewing Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Have a ball with this retroinspired wool felt tree skirt. The felt circles are handstitched and the tree skirt coordinates with the Felt Circles Stocking on page 19. The tree skirt is easily adjustable in size to fit your perfect holiday tree.
Finished Size: 36" (91.5 cm) diameter
- 1 yd (91.5 cm) of 36" (91.5 cm) wide wool felt (Main; shown: white)
- 1/2 yd (46 cm) each of 36" (91.5 cm) wide wool felt in 4 colors (Contrast group; shown: red, dark green, bright green, and heather green)
- 1 ball or spool each of red and green pearl cotton or Pearl Crown rayon thread
- Crewel (embroidery) needle
- Assorted 12-15 mm (3?8-5?8") round buttons (shown: red and green)
- Assorted pony, 6°, or E beads
- Yardstick with compass points or yardstick and fabric marker
- Rotary cutters: 45 mm with wave blade and 18 mm or 25 mm with straight blade (see Notes) and selfhealing mat
- Disappearing fabric marker
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|