Favorite Jewelry Making Tools
In the wide world of jewelry making tools, you want to know what’s best for your needs. This eBook will point you in the right direction as far as what every jewelry maker should have, as well as how you can make your own tools, draw bench, work space and more!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn about today’s most popular jewelry-making tools.
- You’ve been looking to organize your workspace like the pros.
- You’re ready to try anything from cutting to casting and beyond.
Get ready to learn about today’s most popular jewelry-making tools from the top designers in the industry! Lexi Erickson gives you complete info on the ever-popular and very necessary pliers and other tools. Michael David Sturlin tells you how to organize your workspace to best utilize your tools. LJJA Contributing Editors Tom and Kay Benham talk about the most popular jewelry making tools and show you how to make your own punches for repoussé. LJJA Senior Editor Helen Driggs tells you what to do if you suddenly find yourself with $1,000 to spend on tools - every jewelry maker’s dream! Judy Hoch shows you how to construct your own portable draw bench while Fred Sias tells you how to use your tools for lost wax casting. Plus Annie Osburn interviews top jewelry artists who discuss their own favorite tools and how they use the tools in their signature designs.
Download the Favorite Jewelry Making Tools eBook to:
- Learn to make your own tools, draw bench and work space.
- See what top jewelry designers create with their own favorite tools.
- Smartly plan your tool budget if you have some extra money to spend on your jewelry making.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Digital Download|