Favorite Bead Stitches 2016
You’ll love this if:
- You want to catch up on the latest beadstitching trends from top designers such as Cindy Holsclaw, Svetlana Chernitsky, Penny Dixon and others
- You are eager to learn new variations on some of your favorite bead stitches, like peyote stitch, brick-stitch, and herringbone stitch
- You want a variety of beading projects that span from trendy to vintage, challenging to quick and easy
With 30 projects handpicked from the editors of Beadwork magazine, your beading inspiration has arrived in this collector’s edition. Work with shaped beads and right-angle weave in the decadent Tessallations Collar by Laura Graham and discover how to produce striking three dimensional forms from simple netting in the Fan Flower Earrings by Penny Dixon. Add drama to your beading designs by learning some of the most popular techniques that are featured as a reference guide in this magazine.
Become enchanted by elegant beading pieces inspired by antiquity, like the Ravenna Earrings by Glenda Paunonen and Liisa Turunen, the Baroque Sonata Bracelet by Sandie Bachard and the Rising Curtains Necklace by Maria Rypan. And if you’re looking for playful pieces, you’ll surely have fun with Csilla Csirmaz’s cheery bracelet, Merry-Go-Round Bangle, which shines with SuperDuos and bicone crystals. Explore some of your favorite techniques and dive into your next beading project!
Order your issue of Favorite Bead Stitches, 2016 today to:
- Become accomplished in a multitude of beading techniques, such as triangle weave and chevron chain; then branch out to test your hand at wire working and adding fringe for extra flair
- Create beautiful jewelry projects in the form of 13 bracelets, 12 necklaces and 5 earring designs
- Try out innovative bead stitches that use SuperDuos, Kheops par Puca triangles, crystal rivolis, and more
- Receive a reference guide of beading techniques that you can use in any future beading design
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|