Favorite Bead Stitches 2014
You'll love this if:
- You're searching for the best of the best beading projects.
- You want to advance your beadwork skills in bead crochet, herringbone stitch, netting, and more!
- You're on the hunt for fashionable beaded bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings!
37 favorite projects, 32 techniques!
Uncover 37 of the best beading projects in the 2014 issue of Favorite Bead Stitches. This super-sized special issue is dripping in decadence and allure! From crystal elegance to casual chic don't miss out on a single project hand-picked by the trusted editors of Beadworkmagazine.
Bonus! This year get even more stitch techniques! With 32 different bead stitches, you’ll be sure to find a project that’s right for you!String together peyote stitched flowers to create an elegant floral necklace, bezel crystal rivolis into sparkling earrings, create a chevron stitch chain and adorn with a filigree pendant, and so much more.
Get your copy of Favorite Bead Stitches today to:
- Find what inspires you – with beaded necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and brooch patterns there is a project for every skill level and style!
- Boost your beadwork skills with projects featuring 32 total techniques including bead embroidery, St. Petersburg stitch, loomwork, and more.
- Uncover all the beading information you needwith detailed material lists and thread path diagrams.
- Expand your bead stitches – with 32 total, go beyond peyote stitch, right-angle weave, and brick stitch.
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|