Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Faux Right-Angle Weave Video Download
Try out a new variation of right angle-weave with expert beader Kassie Shaw! Create her "Flutterby Bracelet" and learn how to incorporate this fun stitch into your own projects.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You enjoy working with right angle weave and want to try a new, innovative variation of it
- You love the designs that beading artisan Kassie Shaw creates and want to incorporate them into your projects
- You want in-depth and clear instruction to work with this fun variation of right-angle weave
Join Kassie Shaw, author of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics, for a workshop tutorial that teaches you how to incorporate faux right-angle weave into your beautiful designs. The right-angle weave can appear daunting for those just starting out, but Kassie’s stitch gives you a short cut into bead stitching that saves you time and diminishes the amount of mistakes you may make. Discover how to create the sparkling “Flutterby Bracelet,” as Kassie works right alongside with you!
Download your copy of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Faux Right Angle Weave today to:
- Shape the faux right angle weave stitch using various bead shapes and sizes
- Use peyote and traditional right-angle weave to create beautiful designs
- Work with both horizontal and vertical rows so you can twist and manipulate them into fun shapes
- Learn how to apply the faux right-angle weave to your own beading projects
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
A beadweaving designer from Western North Carolina, Kassie Shaw's style is down-to-earth and wearable. Beading since 2004, she published her first book, Beadweaving Beyond the Basics in 2015. Her favorite stitch is the right-angle weave and she uses bursts of color and beautiful contrasts with her beads.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|