Faulkner Hat Pattern
The wide cabled brim of this hat is knit first and grafted in the cable pattern.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The wide cabled brim of this hat is knit first and grafted in the cable pattern. Stitches are then picked up to work the crown.
- Finished Size: 19 1/4 (21 1/2)" circumference at brim; shown in size 21 1/2"
- Yarn: Rowan Lima (84% baby alpaca, 8% merino wool, 8% nylon; 109 yd [100 m]/50 g): #888 Lima, 2 skeins.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows = 4" in St st
- Notions: Size 9 (5.5 mm): Set of double-pointed needles (dpn); Markers (m); Cable needle (cn); Tapestry needle.
- Originally Published: Interweave Knitscene, Fall 2015 (Interweave 2015).
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
Write Your Own Review