Fanciful Flowers Earrings Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
These lovely earrings use two different shaped Czech glass top-drilled beads forming the inside and outside petals. Fine wire lashes the beads into the delicate flowers. These look pretty as double flower dangles too.
- 28-gauge dead soft wire, 36"
- 18-gauge dead soft wire, or 20-gauge half hard wire, 10"
- 4x6mm top-drilled (side-to-side) Czech glass teardrops, 16
- 6mm top-drilled (front-to-back) Czech glass lentils, 14
- Fine chain, two 1/2" pieces
- 3mm jump rings, 4
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Stepped wire-wrapping pliers
- Flat-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Wire rounder or metal file
- Bench block and chasing hammer (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|