Family-Friendly Knits eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
by Courtney Spainhower
Knitwear designer and Mom, Courtney Spainhower offers up a collection of knitting designs for your entire family in Family-Friendly Knits. From something special for a little one to garments and accessories for adults of any age, knit these seasonal designs with love!
- A selection of comfy yet stylish pullovers and cardigans for every season
- Choose-your-own-adventure hats and cowls with interchangeable colorwork patterns
- A fabulously furry raglan sweater for your wild child
- A trio of fingerless mitts suitable for mama, papa, and baby
- Socks for grown-ups and kids that are knit as one piece from cuff to cuff (to avoid "second sock" syndrome)
Explore how modern silhouettes and clever construction techniques make every project exciting. Knit functional garments and accessories with Family-Friendly Knits.
Order your copy of Family-Friendly Knits today!
About the Author:
Courtney Spainhower is a stay-at-home mom, knitting instructor, and the lady behind Pink Brutus Knits (pinkbrutus.com). She has designed for Interweave Knits, Knitscene, Creative Knitting, HollaKnits.com, Infinite Twist, and the Sydney Opera House Wardrobe Department.
|Number Of Pages||144|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|