Fabulous Facets DVD
You'll love this if:
- You want to create unique polymer clay beads that mimic rough-cut gemstones.
- You've been searching for a way to successfully add color to your polymer clay beads.
- You want to learn how to transform your jewelry designs using polymer clay.
Razzle and dazzle with one-of-a-kind beads made from polymer clay
Create exciting and beautiful beads with Erin Prais-Hintz
Join Erin Prais-Hintz for Fabulous Facets, her video workshop that will teach you the ins and outs polymer clay bead making. With Erin's help you can turn inexpensive polymer clay into sophisticated and beautiful beads using paints, inks, and stains. Begin by learning how to shape your bead and carve facets to recreate the look of roughhewn gemstones. Then, use a variety of coloring agents to set off the facets and add radiance that glows from within the bead. So gather your materials and watch the chameleon-like characteristic of polymer clay unfold before your eyes!
Order or instantly download your copy of Fabulous Facets with Erin Praise-Hintz today to:
- Learn which tools and supplies you to need to make your own fabulous facet polymer clay beads.
- Pump up the color! Apply patinas and alcohol inks to the bead after it's been baked.
- Find the right varnish or sealant for your vision— supple satin or glamorously glossy.
- Discover how limitless the possibilities are when you add these shimmering faceted beads to your jewelry designs.
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Erin Prais-Hintz is a creator, inspirationalist, encourager, and connector. She loves to create something from nothing, believes that inspiration is everywhere, knows that potential and possibility are powerful allies, and lives to bring people together to share a common thread. Erin is a color addict with a passion for storytelling who designs one-of-a-kind wearable treasures for her company Tesori Trovati Jewelry. No bead goes unloved in her studio. She loves mixing patterns and textures, colors and metals, simple beads and stunning art beads, and she enjoys elevating common objects or everyday materials to new levels. Her jewelry is filled with wit and whimsy, and always tells a story. Erin has been featured in dozens of publications, including Jewelry Stringing; Bead Trends; BeadStyle; 101 Bracelets, Necklaces & Earrings; Bead It Today; Bead Soup; 30-Minute Bracelets; Polymer Clay Global Perspectives; Showcase 500 Art Jewelry Necklaces; and Unexpected Findings. She has appeared on Beads, Baubles & Jewels and Craft Daily. Follow Erin's creative journey on her blog,www.treasures-found.blogspot.com, or find her handmade treasures atwww.tesoritrovati.com or at Gallery Q (www.qartists.com), where she is a proud exhibiting member. Erin calls Stevens Point, Wisconsin, home with her high school sweetheart and two amazing kids.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|