Exploring Epoxy Clay: Make Jewelry Fast and Easy
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Epoxy clay has been around for a few years now but not much information is available to explain how to use it to make amazing jewelry, until now! Join Heidi Kummli for her web seminar that will inspire you to create beautiful jewelry designs using this amazing medium. Epoxy clay is a fast and easy art form that opens up a whole world for those interested in making jewelry or sculpting centerpieces to bead around or sell.
Heidi will walk you through her techniques for using epoxy clay in your jewelry designs. She will start by talking about the supplies you will need to get started including as what brand of clay she recommends using, the necessary tools you will need, and the beads that work the best in epoxy clay designs. She will also explain what techniques are needed to correctly mix the clay and fill the setting, along with some finishing touches that will make your design professional and unique.
Using beautiful step-by-step photographs Heidi will walk you through several projects such as mosaic and flower designs and exploring with some unusual and inspiring ideas. She will finish up the talk with a beautiful gallery section to inspire you to create your own beautiful works of jewelry and art and a resource list to get you going.
In this web seminar you'll learn:
- Important information about the materials and supplies you need to start working with epoxy clay.
- Techniques you need to know to make beautiful jewelry fast and easy using epoxy clay.
- How to make earrings, pendants, bracelets and beads using epoxy clay.
- Tips for creating beautiful mosaic and flower designs with step-by-step photographs.
- And much more!
About the Instructor:
Heidi's jewelry designs are an expression of herself and her feelings for our Mother Earth and the creatures upon her. Heidi started working with beads in 1975 and remembers making jewelry even as a young child. She currently lives on 12 acres west of Boulder, Colorado with her husband Gregg two dogs and two cats. Heidi has won numerous design awards throughout her career and hopes that through her work she can share the beauty that surrounds her and give the wearer a sense of oneness with the world the earth and creatures upon her.
Who Should Attend:
- Beaders, designers and artist who want to learn how to use epoxy clay.
- Beaders, designers and artist who want to make jewelry fast and easy.
- Beaders, designers and artist who want to make beautiful center pieces to bead around or sell.
- Beaders, designers and artist who want to use up old beads in their stash to make something lovely and unique.
- Beaders, designers and artist who want to make jewelry projects that will be considered by magazines and publishers.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|