Explorations in Beadweaving: Techniques for an Improvisational Approach
Embrace free-form beadweaving with this must-have guide!
Join skilled bead artist and teacher Kelly Angeley for Explorations in Beadweaving: Techniques for an Improvisational Approach, a beading book that walks you through all the steps and techniques you need to know to master off-loom and freeform beading patterns. Get ready to boost your skills and learn all the popular stitches including herringbone, right-angle weave, peyote stitch, and bead embroidery with detailed beading instructions.
Go in-depth with Kelly as she breaks down individual bead stitching techniques and then builds them up into spectacular, multi-layered projects. Complete with complimentary practice tutorials and detailed thread path diagrams, this must have book on beading will delight. Get ready to fall in love with this detailed book packed with beading instructions, projects, information, and more!
Gain the confidence you need to create your own beautiful beaded designs as you:
- Master freeform beadwork stitches including peyote stitch, herringbone, right-angle weave, bead embroidery, and more.
- Dive into the techniques with 19 must-make projects that will boost your skills in a workable way.
- Explore step by step beading instructions for adding additional elements, mix bead stitches within projects, and much more.
- Advance your skills as you build off the basics to create beautiful projects with ease.
- Skip the guesswork with detailed beading instructions, illustrations, tool lists, and more.
- And much more!
Whether you’re new to beadweaving, or are looking for detailed directions to improve your techniques, this beading book is the perfect reference for improving and advancing your skills. Grab your beads and prepare to create beautiful beaded jewelry patterns with these must know bead stitches.
|Number Of Pages||160|
- Excellent Beadweaving Book
- This is an excellent beadweaving book written by Kelly which I was so very fortunate to have as an instructor. She is so incredibly talented in not only beadweaving but in bead work, designing and her 'thinking outside of the box' or improvising. This was my first beadweaving book and I still use it as a reference and inspiration. I am so very grateful to have been fortunate enough to have been a student of Kelly's and I must say she has the patience of a 'Saint'..lol..she is the one person that was able to teach me (a left handed person) how to master the 'right angle weave'. Thanks Kelly!!! I can't wait for you to start teaching again!!! (Posted on 6/29/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org