Explorations in Beadweaving: Techniques for an Improvisational Approach
Embrace free-form beadweaving with this must-have guide!
Join skilled bead artist and teacher Kelly Angeley for Explorations in Beadweaving: Techniques for an Improvisational Approach, a beading book that walks you through all the steps and techniques you need to know to master off-loom and freeform beading patterns. Get ready to boost your skills and learn all the popular stitches including herringbone, right-angle weave, peyote stitch, and bead embroidery with detailed beading instructions.
Go in-depth with Kelly as she breaks down individual bead stitching techniques and then builds them up into spectacular, multi-layered projects. Complete with complimentary practice tutorials and detailed thread path diagrams, this must have book on beading will delight. Get ready to fall in love with this detailed book packed with beading instructions, projects, information, and more!
Gain the confidence you need to create your own beautiful beaded designs as you:
- Master freeform beadwork stitches including peyote stitch, herringbone, right-angle weave, bead embroidery, and more.
- Dive into the techniques with 19 must-make projects that will boost your skills in a workable way.
- Explore step by step beading instructions for adding additional elements, mix bead stitches within projects, and much more.
- Advance your skills as you build off the basics to create beautiful projects with ease.
- Skip the guesswork with detailed beading instructions, illustrations, tool lists, and more.
- And much more!
Whether you’re new to beadweaving, or are looking for detailed directions to improve your techniques, this beading book is the perfect reference for improving and advancing your skills. Grab your beads and prepare to create beautiful beaded jewelry patterns with these must know bead stitches.
|Number Of Pages||160|
- Excellent Beadweaving Book
- This is an excellent beadweaving book written by Kelly which I was so very fortunate to have as an instructor. She is so incredibly talented in not only beadweaving but in bead work, designing and her 'thinking outside of the box' or improvising. This was my first beadweaving book and I still use it as a reference and inspiration. I am so very grateful to have been fortunate enough to have been a student of Kelly's and I must say she has the patience of a 'Saint'..lol..she is the one person that was able to teach me (a left handed person) how to master the 'right angle weave'. Thanks Kelly!!! I can't wait for you to start teaching again!!! (Posted on 6/29/2015)