Everyone's Guide to How to Solder Jewelry
Soldering is Hot, Hot, Hot!
Finally tackle the torch with Everyone’s Guide to How to Solder Jewelry: Materials, Tools, and Tips, a new special issue featuring essential soldering advice and detailed instruction highlighted by the trusted editors of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine.
Featuring articles for properly setting up your workshop, special tools you won’t want to miss, and help for successfully soldering metal jewelry, you’ll get all the advice you need in this one-stop guide. Bonus! Get expert directions from a variety of industry leaders to discover the tips and tricks that work best for you.
Once you master soldering, put your skills to the test with 10 stylish and beautiful projects!
Order your copy of this instructional jewelry-making magazine today to:
- Discover all the information you need to successfully solder metal jewelry.
- Unravel the mysteries of solder, flux, soldering stations, and different torches.
- Avoid common soldering mishaps with professional troubleshooting secrets and time and money saving tips!
- From acetylene to a smaller micro torch, learn which tool is right for you.
- Successfully solder copper, silver, and more with this all-inclusive guide.
- And much more!
Whether you’re a torch novice, or a seasoned veteran, don’t miss out on this magazine that puts all the information you need in one easy to find source. Order your copy of this collector’s issue you won’t want to be without.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|