Ephemera DIY Felt Coasters & Tray: Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Interested in the video PLUS materials to make the coaster and tray set? We offer it in a kit!
In this workshop videoyou will learn how to utilize extra thick wool felt combined with bold vintage graphics, and golden ball-chain as beaded trim-work to make a fun project. Once you learn the steps for making this colorful and functional project, you can use your own images, graphics, fabric patterns, or artwork for crafting a customized set using Cathe’s coaster and tray templates. This handcrafted project makes a fantastic personalized gift set!
Video Run Time: 23 minutes
In Ephemera DIY Felt Coasters & Tray video, you’ll learn how to:
- Utilize transfer sheets printed from your desktop printer.
- Coordinate various, unrelated graphics into a cohesive set of home décor accessories.
- Turn a flat felt sheet into a functional, dimensional tray.
- Trim pieces with ball-chain for a spectacular beaded look.
Techniques Demonstrated in Video:
- Pressing inkjet transfer sheets for dark fabrics to felt
- Assembling of felt panels into a 3D tray.
- Hand-stitching of ball-chain as trimwork.
- And more!
With this video download you will get a PDF of the coaster and tray templates.
Download the Ephemera DIY Felt Coasters & Tray Video now
In 2008, Cathe Holden, artist, wife and mother of three, blended her long career in graphic design with her passion for vintage goods into a lifestyle rich with eclectic crafting. Today she creates, blogs, and teaches from her home studio, Inspired Barn, a mercantile-style workshop located in the Northern California countryside of Petaluma. On her blog, JustSomethingIMade.com, Cathe shares original craft projects, free images and designs, and creative inspiration for makers of all skill levels.
Learn more about Cathe Holden's Inspired Barn series now:
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Video Download|