Email Marketing For Your Jewelry Business: Your Jewelry Business Secret Weapon
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In the day of social media overload take control of your jewelry business with email marketing. Learn to connect directly with your customers through engaging emails that will directly lead to sales. Email marketing can provide steady results with just a little planning and creativity.
Join Heather Powers for her webinar that will teach you important tips for successfully marketing your jewelry business by email. With inboxes stuffed with spam and unopened emails, discover how you can break through the noise and get your customers clicking and reading your emails with anticipation. Treat your customers to a VIP email marketing experience that will have them looking forward to your next message.
This webinar will cover how to get customers to sign up for your email list, list a few subject lines that will help your emails get opened, tips for brainstorming content that gives value to your customers, and a few technical tips to help your email marketing efforts run smoothly. Whether you sell jewelry online or in person your email list is your jewelry business secret weapon!
In this web seminar you'll learn:
- Important tips for creating emails that get opened and speak to your customer.
- Techniques for convincing potential and current customers to sign up for your email list.
- Creative ways to brainstorm content for your emails.
- How to maximize your social media accounts to get more subscribers.
- Different ways to create emails that translate into sales.
About the Instructor
Heather Powers is the busy beadmaker and jewelry designer behind Humblebeads. Heather is slightly obsessed with marketing and sharing how to use technology to connect with customers.
Heather writes the Color Canvas column for Step by Step Wire Jewelry, teaches across the country and her work can be found at www.humblebeads.com.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Jewelry designers who want to sell more of their designs online.
- Jewelry designers who want to keep in touch with customers and increase sales at shows.
- Designers who aren't happy with their social media efforts and want to see more sales.
- Designers who don't have a lot of time to spend on marketing and want better results.
- Designers who want to share their work without being overly aggressive.
- Designers who want to learn the trick for crafting subject lines that get emails opened.
- Designers looking for creative ways to connect with their customers
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|