Interweave Favorites: Simply Modern Lace eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Each project features lace pattern details that will inspire your needles to create something that's as enjoyable to knit as it is flattering to wear.
This isn't just an eBook of beautiful lace patterns. You'll also discover tips, techniques and knowledgeable advice including a short primer on knitting lace, information on special cast-ons and bind-offs, and a discussion of how to handle shaping. With 20 patterns ranging from easy to advanced, you can start out small and give your garments an exciting lace accent with easy instructions to form simple scarves, shawls and hats. Or, step it up a notch with all-over lace designs. Knit relatively fast with patterns using heavier yarn weights or create delicate, fine knits using ultra-fine yarn on small needles.
We have no doubt, you will soon become, if not already, a lace lover from these carefully selected patterns.
Download your copy of Interweave Favorites: Simply Modern Lace eBook today!
|Number Of Pages||136|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Don't buy if you don't like charts
- I just bought this. Looking forward to some lace knitting, which I've done quite a bit of. But have major problems following charts larger tthan 30 stitches. This has many. I was hoping for the pattern to be given both ways. I tried to figure out if it was mainly charts before buying, even getting the free sample from Amazon. Unfortunately, I mis interpeted it. Nice patterns, too bad I cant knit them. (Posted on 10/11/2015)
- Lovely but errors in pattern
- I was delighted with this book until I made my first project the Salter Path shawl. There are glaring errors. The lace chart is printed upside down and there is a k2tog symbol missing in row four. I am not an experienced lace knitter. These errors took a major effort to sort out knitting across 300 stitches plus. I have lost confidence to try any other of these pretty patterns. (Posted on 10/3/2015)
- Beautiful and comprehensive
- Such a lot of wonderful information and gorgeous patterns to choose from. Very beautiful. Thank you. (Posted on 8/22/2015)
- Love lace
I just love the lace cardigans. I plan on filling my Christmas list here.
(Posted on 8/22/2015)
- Lovely book
- Wonderful cardigans, just love them (Posted on 8/21/2015)
- Love the book.
- I was looking for some nice lace patterns and found them in this book. I am new to the knitting scene but I have found the instructions clear and the patterns easy to manage. Thanks. Ione (Posted on 5/17/2015)