In Stitch Workshop: Easy Embellishment author and mother Susan Beal will teach you to add a little sparkle to items new and old, found or handmade. Learning to sew embellishments will add the finishing touch to all of your projects. With her friendly style, Susan will, show you how to design your own embellishments, how to find unique button embellishments, and how to place those extra bits of sparkle for the greatest impact.
You'll Love This Sewing Video If:
- You love adding your own sparkle to handmade pieces
- You enjoy tips for using your tools
- You want expert advice for finding unique materials
In Stitch Workshop: Easy Embellishment You'll Learn:
- Tips for choosing the right materials and where to find them
- How to place your embellishments
- How to design your own embellishments
A Word From the Author:
"What I love about embellishments is that they are such a simple way to just add so much to a plain garment or something that you have had for a couple of years and maybe it has fallen out of heavy rotation but you would like to keep it and make it more fun." — Susan Beal
About the Author:
Susan Beal is a crafting maven and author of Bead Simple, Modern Log Cabin Quilting, and Sewing for All Seasons. From her home in Portland, Oregon she writes and creates is a mother of two children.She also serves as the President of the Portland Modern Quilt Guild. Let her reveal her secrets for embellishment to you.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org