Dye Your Own Fabric eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover a full spectrum of dyeing techniques with this inspiring eBook from Quilting Arts® Magazine! You'll explore the world of dyeing your own fabrics with a collection of articles that showcase a variety of techniques for creating one-of-a-kind hand-dyed fabrics. You'll be delighted to learn the many ways you can add color to cloth with articles including:
- Outdoor Flat Dyeing with Fabulous Results by Robin Ferrier
- A Party to Dye For by Kristine Lundblad
- Preserving the White: Experimentations in resist dyeing by Jeannie Palmer Moore
- Dye Your Own Cloth: Over-dyeing creates infinite color combinations by Marcia Derse
- Through Thick & Thin: Create designer fabric with thickened silk dyes by Joanell Connolly
- Ice Dyeing: A fresh approach to vibrant hand-dyed fabrics by Lynda Heines
- Dye Your Own Iced Parfait by Carol Ludington
- Snow-resist Dyeing: A fun & easy dyeing technique by Judi Yakab
- New Landscapes: Using overprinted disperse dyes to create artful cloth by Marie-Therese Wisniowski
- Extreme Shibori: Taking stitch-resist shibori beyond the norm with mokume and ori-Nui shibori stitches by Sue Cavanaugh
Plus, you'll find a bonus gallery of hand-dyed cloth from Quilting Arts Magazine's readers. The step-by-step instructions, gorgeous photography, colorful samples, and exquisite finished artwork are sure to provide endless inspiration.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
I have always wanted to dye my own fabric. Having this information all in one place instead of over three or four magazines is so convenient. I can't wait to start ... I can see I am going to have a hard time deciding which project to start with though.
(Posted on 12/20/2015)
It is weeks later. I have received only one item from this order. I received receipt of my order via email, but NOW customer service has done NOTHING. And my order is not even listed on my account!
I am going to have to contact paypal for a refund. (Posted on 4/24/2015)
- Very Pleased with Books - Easy to follow and understand THANKS
I just can't wait to get into the different types of Dying my own Fabrics
as the possibilities of creativeness are Endless - I'm Excited!!!! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- Handy to have this info all in one place
- I have purchased a number of these ebooks and I find it so much handier than going back through my magazine collection to find the article I remember about... From when?? I do not feel the small price was a waste at all as it saves me plenty of time and I can get right into working, not hunting for the magazines!! (Posted on 9/8/2014)
- this document is only a compilation of 11 articles published in Quilting Arts magazines over the past several years. I've been a subscriber from the beginning, so I already had ALL of the information in the document. The description should have stated this instead of letting me assume these are new articles on the topic. If you're a subscriber for a few years, you already have the articles, so don't waste your money. (Posted on 9/7/2013)
- As a subscriber of Quilting Arts from the beginning, I already have ALL of these 11 articles in my magazines. There is no mention that this document is just a compilation of articles previously published. This document should have been offered as a free ebook through Quilting Daily, and for all I know, many of the articles h it probably have already been offered in free ebooks. If you have subscribed to Quilting Arts for several years, you already have the articles. Don't waste your money. (Posted on 9/7/2013)