Vertically Stranded Colorwork DVD
Learn Lorilee Beltman’s ingenious technique for Vertically Stranded Colorwork!
Lorilee has developed a brand new way to strand contrasting colors up your work, using Rovaniemi colorwork from Finland as her inspiration. This technique is easy to learn, easy to knit, and opens up endless possibilities for creativity in your own pattern designs and modifications. Create colorwork socks with no stretch or tension problems or add a pop of color and texture to a simple scarf.
Get started by knitting the beautiful Hourglass Cowl pattern included in this video workshop!
With this video, you will:
- Learn the simple stitches comprising Vertically Stranded Colorwork
- Manage your main and contrasting strands using a yarn butterfly
- Work vertical colorwork both flat and in-the-round
- Experiment with colors, textures, and patterns to create unique designs
- Gain tools to prevent problems and troubleshoot your knitting
Order or download Vertically Stranded Colorwork today!
About the Author:
LORILEE BELTMAN is a former yarn store owner, designer, and instructor. Her designs have been published in Interweave Knits, Sockupied, and many other books and magazines. An avid tent-camper, Lorilee grew up in Pittsburgh, spent thirty years in west Michigan, and now calls Seattle home.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|